We require Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with 5 years plus experience and at least 2+ years corporate experience. Knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) is preferred. Having extensive experience in reporting, financial closure, and accounting. identifying GST TDS, collecting and billing for them, and filing returns. Other financial activity and cash flow. Knowing the fundamentals of the billing and collection process. Your income taxes should be prepared and organized in cooperation with the personnel. Make sure that all client interactions, special projects, and tax planning are carried out in close cooperation with the tax department. Developing plans, yearly reports, and budgets.
● Experience of Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) is preferable.
● Experience in general accounng , closing of financials and Reporting
● Recognion of Revenue
● GST TDS and their returns filing
● Billing and collections.
● Cash flows.
● Foreign tax compliances- not must but good to have
● Other finance funcons.
● Basic knowledge of billing and collections process
● Collaborate with staff on income tax preparation and planning
● Work closely with the tax department to ensure performance of tax planning, client interaction and special projects
● Preparing budgets, annual reports and strategies
● Reconciliaon, and cerficaon of balance sheet on every quarter and year end.
● Preparing month end Accruals
● Responsibility to present financial reports to the management
● Good in basic accounting
● Produce monthly MIS reports/PPTs and present to senior/top management
● Responsible for funconal as well as Finance Operations level iniatives
● Assessing financial risks and suggesting preventive measures
● Liaising with clients, business partners, auditors and vendors
● Provide assistance with Tax Planning
Skill Sets and qualifications required:
● Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
● Team building - Ability to manage diverse teams, conflict management.
● Must be able to multitask, follow up on tasks and complete projects on time.
● The candidate should have the ability to analyze, compare, and interpret facts and figures quickly; and be able to make sound judgments based on this information.
● Strong research, analytical and writing skills as well as the ability to understand and draw conclusions from research.
● Should be smart, confident, professional and having strong analytical skills and ability to resolve complex problems with multiple variables.
● Ability to handle pressure, Strong interpersonal skills.
● Must be a strong team player, highly motivated and able to work under pressure during peak periods
● Experience of Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) is a preferable
Open PositionsBrowse Open Positions
E2E Networks Limited is seeking a talented Technical Content Writer who also possesses a strong understanding of Social Media Marketing to join our team. As a Technical Content Writer, you will play a crucial role in creating high-quality content that educates and engages our target audience.
We are seeking an experienced Python Lead to join our dynamic and innovative team. As a Python Lead, you will play a pivotal role in guiding and mentoring a team of Python developers to deliver high-quality, scalable, and efficient software solutions. You will be responsible for leading the technical direction of projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and ensuring the successful delivery of projects on time and within scope.
About E2E Networks
E2E Networks is the leading hyperscaler from India with focus on scalable Cloud GPU infrastructure, listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE). The company is popular for providing accelerated cloud computing solutions, including cutting-edge Cloud GPUs like NVIDIA A100 GPUs and DGX Super Computing on the Cloud, making it the sole provider of advanced Cloud GPU capabilities in India.
E2E Networks Cloud computing solutions are built on the principles of affordability, assistance, accessibility, accommodative, and AtmanirbharBharat (self-reliant India), which are collectively referred to as the 5As of E2E Cloud.The company has been instrumental in helping India become self-reliant in the cloud infrastructure by offering a true public cloud platform that is multi-region, smart dedicated compute, and designed to cater to the unique needs of Higher Education and Research, Enterprises businesses and next generation of AI/ML startups in the country.
Our platform has further strengthened its position as the leading accelerated computing cloud platform from India by demonstrating its capabilities in the Al/ML, NLP, Computer Vision and Generative AI on its Cloud GPU and DGX platforms. The company has well earned its reputation as a trusted and reliable partner of choice for Higher Education and Research Institutions, Enterprises and AI/ML startups in India as well as globally.
E2E Networks is popular for being the first provider of India based low latency and contractless cloud computing in India. The company's advanced Cloud Computing solutions, including Cloud GPUs like NVIDIA A100 and DGX SuperComputing are aimed at helping India rise as an AI/ML superpower transforming Higher Education, Research and Enterprises across industry and academia.