Content Manager / Content Lead
3-7+ years of experience in technical content writing. Past experience in leading content teams would be considered a big plus.
E2E Networks is looking for a skilled and experienced Technical Content Manager.
The individual should be up to date with latest technology trends, and deeply interested in the impact of technology on businesses and society.
Work hand in hand with technology and marketing teams, and build out the content and documentation pipeline required to establish thought leadership for E2E Networks upcoming and existing products.
The individual should be results-driven and will be responsible for execution of the company’s overall content strategy, and work with content vendors, freelancers and in-house content writers to ensure high quality technically accurate, plagiarism-free and grammatically-accurate content delivery.
- Drive overall content strategy for E2E Network’s website, landing pages, blog and social media.
- Review customer’s FAQs on various support channels, and update the content pipeline accordingly.
- Manage and optimize content strategy based on keywords to drive up visibility for the company in key verticals.
- Oversee the production of content among team members, freelancers and agencies.
- Plan and conduct webinars to generate client case studies, and ensure correctness in representing clients and products.
Skill Sets and qualifications required:
- Should have several live articles / content pieces they can point to
- Should have at least 3+ years of experience in technical content writing
- Should have understanding of technology, and be able to write detailed technical documentation for a range of cloud products
- Should be up to date with the Google SEO guidelines and be able to write authentic non-plagiarized SEO-savvy content
- Should have exact understanding of English grammar and be able to write and speak grammatically accurate English
- Should be an English/Engineering major with background and understanding of technology
- Should be up to date with latest technology trends, especially in cloud and GPU/AI/ML ecosystem
- Should be self-motivated and aggressive, and aspires to be part of a rapidly growing global cloud platform being shaped up at E2E Networks.
- Should have exceptional written communication skills.
- Should have familiarity with any of the popular CMS and be able to build out the content pipeline using an organized CMS approach
- Should be a graduate from a reputed institution
- Past experience in leading technical content teams will be considered a big plus.
Open PositionsBrowse Open Positions
We’re looking for inspired and motivated technical contributors to join our team as Security Operations Analysts. In this role, you will be a key member of the E2E Cloud security team, reporting to the Manager of Security Abuse Operations.
About E2E Networks
E2E Networks is the 6th largest IAAS platform in India. E2E Networks High Performance cloud platform can be accessed via self service portal at where you can provision/manage and monitor Linux/Windows/GPU Cloud Machines with high performance CPU, large memory(RAM) or Smart Dedicated Compute featuring dedicated CPU cores.
We began in 2009 as a contractless computing player targeting the value-conscious segment of customers, especially startups.
Before there were hyperscalers in India we were the premier choice of many of today's soonicorns/Unicorns/well established businesses for Cloud Infrastructure.
E2E Networks Cloud was used by many well-known brands like Zomato, CarDekho, Milkbasket, Clovia, 1mg, Jabong during a significant part of their journey from start-up stage to multi-million DAUs (Daily Active Users).I
n 2018, E2E Networks Ltd issued its IPOin 2018 and was subscribed by over 70 times.
We provide Cloud Solutions via control panel or API, this includes CDN,Load Balancers,Firewalls,VPC,DBaaS,Reserved IPv4,Object Storage, DNS/rDNS, Continuous Data Protection, Our collaboration with NVIDIA allows us to play a significant role in helping our customers run their AI/ML training/inference, data science, NLP and computer vision.