Cloud Platform Engineer
We look for candidates who have an intent to engage with customers at all levels, beyond products & technology. Candidates should have and build skills to enable our customers through onboarding, to resolve their concerns - both short and long-term by gaining knowledge of the products and services.
- Respond to technical and product questions raised by our customers through support channels Troubleshoot infrastructure and product issues
- Quickly learn E2E Networks Cloud and adapt to rapid changes
- Work both collaboratively and independently within a team setting
- Identify and communicate process improvement recommendations
- Manage incident management and escalations
- Help combat fraud and abuse on the platform
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to improve the customer's experience
- Strong background in cloud technology and Linux systems
- Passionate about technology and customer support
- Strong identity with our brand and team culture
- Strong analytical skills and pattern recognition
- Prior experience in similar environments in Customer Success, Solutions Architecture type roles.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms.
- Willing to work on Rotational shifts (24 x 7)
Skill Sets and qualifications required:
B.Tech / M.Tech - CS / IT
We expect you to have knowledge / experience in the following technologies:
- Linux and Virtualization: Debian, KVM, and Xen
- Database Technologies: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Orchestration: SaltStack, Docker, Kubernetes, Packer
- Infrastructure Services: DHCP, DNS, SSL, NTP
- Programming Languages: Python, Bash
- Alerting & Metrics: Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, Percona Monitoring and
- Version Control: Git, GitHub
Open PositionsBrowse Open Positions
We’re looking for inspired and motivated technical contributors to join our team as Security Operations Analysts. In this role, you will be a key member of the E2E Cloud security team, reporting to the Manager of Security Abuse Operations.
About E2E Networks
E2E Networks is the 6th largest IAAS platform in India. E2E Networks High Performance cloud platform can be accessed via self service portal at where you can provision/manage and monitor Linux/Windows/GPU Cloud Machines with high performance CPU, large memory(RAM) or Smart Dedicated Compute featuring dedicated CPU cores.
We began in 2009 as a contractless computing player targeting the value-conscious segment of customers, especially startups.
Before there were hyperscalers in India we were the premier choice of many of today's soonicorns/Unicorns/well established businesses for Cloud Infrastructure.
E2E Networks Cloud was used by many well-known brands like Zomato, CarDekho, Milkbasket, Clovia, 1mg, Jabong during a significant part of their journey from start-up stage to multi-million DAUs (Daily Active Users).I
n 2018, E2E Networks Ltd issued its IPOin 2018 and was subscribed by over 70 times.
We provide Cloud Solutions via control panel or API, this includes CDN,Load Balancers,Firewalls,VPC,DBaaS,Reserved IPv4,Object Storage, DNS/rDNS, Continuous Data Protection, Our collaboration with NVIDIA allows us to play a significant role in helping our customers run their AI/ML training/inference, data science, NLP and computer vision.