Are you able to combine the art of design with the art of programming? Do you have a keen eye for details? Can you feel the pain of a user who is doomed to use a UI flow that is not intuitive? We are looking for you to join our team which is one of the most solid from-the-ground-up Cloud Systems Engineering teams at India’s homegrown IAAS Cloud platform. Over the last 10 years, we have built one of the fastest-growing Cloud Platforms using Open Source technologies like OpenNebula, Minio, Zabbix, DRBD, Open vSwitch, HAProxy, Kubernetes, BIND, ELK, PCS clustering, and Python/Django/Celery.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who will be responsible to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation using AngularJS, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
● Using Angular 2 best practices, designing and developing new user-facing features
and maintaining the existing one.
● Building reusable components and libraries and architect front-end development
pipelines in a fashion so as to facilitate fast front-end development for teams.
● Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end
● Developing unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
● Constantly improving by optimizing the application for speed and scalability
● Ensuring that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
● The UX should not break when opening the application on common browsers and mobile devices
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills And Qualifications:
● Proficient in CSS3 and HTML5.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Familiarity with responsive design with bootstrap.
● Familiarity with front-end templating engines like handlebars.
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
● Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Knowledge of python is a plus
● Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT and with common front-end development and pipe-lining tools such as webpack/babel, NPM, etc
● Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work
● Awareness of UI trends and a love for aesthetics.
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to
Compensation: Best in the industry
Experience: 2 yrs to 5 yrs
Role- AngularJS Frontend Developer
Designation- Software Engineer
Job Location: Delhi
How to apply: Mentioning job profile in the subject line please send your CV to email@example.com