Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is an automated process that manages different aspects of a business and tracks all aspects of production, financials, and materials that provide transparency into the entire business process.
Why Windows Server?
- As ERP works fluently with the latest Microsoft technologies, We get multiple Layer of Data Protection and Enhanced Scalability.
- Windows server provides RDP access to end-user to manage the server as it comes with user-friendly GUI
- A popular ERP database for storing and retrieving data is Microsoft’s SQL, which ensures availability and restorability, enhanced performance, and better security features.
- .NET and ASP.NET are the most popular programming tools in the ERP technologies list. With .Net and ASP.Net Core frameworks, we can reuse code more efficiently, to ensure less cost in development.
- MSSQL provides a filtering mechanism to avail row-based filtering that helps to reduce manual intervention.
Windows server supports the above technologies, which are best suited for ERP applications, almost used by every enterprise company to keep track of daily insights of all fields within an organization.
After doing research, I got to know the following best-suited technologies of ERP’s, which are scalable on windows server.
- ASO.NET, C#, SQL Server, ADO.NET, OOPS: Web ERP Applications
- C#, Worker roles, web roles, Azure storage, Queues: Azure Application
- c#, ASP Core, SQL Server, Entity Framework core, WEb API: ASP Core Application
- ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, C#: MVC Application
Check our Windows Cloud servers here for more details.